MUFRAMEX 2nd Thematic School on Deep Generative Models
31 octobre 2022
MUFRAMEX, in partnership with CIMAT, the University of Guadalajara (Mexico) and the University of Toulouse (France), is running for the second time a thematic school on artificial intelligence, on 16th-19th November 2022.
This second edition will offer lectures on the fundamentals and applications of deep generative modeling (DGM).
Over 4 days, this school will present a unique opportunity:
- to be taught by leading experts in their field from top institutions and research centers;
- to attend courses, programming tutorials and other academic activities ;
- to expand your network by connecting with researchers and students from France and Mexico.
All B.A., B.Sc, M.A. and PhD students in the field of artificial intelligence are warmly invited! The full program will be available soon.
All activities will take place in Guanajuato, Mexico, at CIMAT campus.
Interested? The call for participation is now open!
Your application will include:
- Your CV;
- An enrollment certificate from your university;
- 1-page motivation letter.
- Deadline for submitting the application: September 26, 2022
- Notification of acceptance : October 6-7, 2022
Questions? If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Morgane Uzenat, firstname.lastname@example.org